Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Attention Fans of Liquor

Yes, I said Liquor...If you are anything like me, then you probably find yourself at various bars or restaurants wanting to try something different than your average "Vodka Tonic". I know I've told the bartender, "Make me something different", and sometimes it's a hit...sometimes it's not (which makes paying $10 a cocktail less enjoyable).
Today I somehow stumbled upon a site called liquor.com....which not only tells you about any kind of liquor imaginable, but also informs you of the newest drink trends as well as yummy featured cocktail recipes.
Since I am an avid Tequila drinker, I decided to type in "Tequila" to the search bar and if you click on the word "Tequila", you will see exactly what came up....heaven! 
Wait...I'm not done. My favorite part to this whole site is the "The Editor's Deal:San Francisco" (seeing as how I reside in San Francisco). Who knew you could actually find coupons on food AND drinks for literally HALF PRICE! The deal they have right now is "$15 for $30 of Food and Drinks at 5A5 Steak Lounge", and the deal changes every day, so if you're wanting to try new places to eat and taste that new refreshing cocktail, then this is the site to frequent. They even have an email list to keep you posted on the newest deals. 
Ahh, technology and liquor...two things I adore.


Well, that's it for my newest "find"....stay tuned as I am on the prowl to expose more fun and exciting sites for you to try. 
Till next time...Here's a Toast to YOU! 

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon