Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Learning Community For Photographers

Okay Site Junkees...I found another cool site today while browsing the web...it's called Cambridge In Colour. It's basically a site that helps you make the most of your digital camera by learning new photo techniques. Everything from digital exposure techniques, to taking photos in fog, mist or haze to many other styles and techniques. Not only did I find some excellent ways to make my digital photos look better...I also found an AMAZING photo collection by the editor and creator of the site, Sean T. McHugh, (who by the way, attended  the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom). 


So there ya go...browse the site...learn some new techniques, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon