Sunday, October 10, 2010

Train Your Brain!

As I reach my mid thirties, I seem to pay more and more attention to what I can do to slow my aging process. Having two grandparents who have passed, both with Alzheimer's Disease...I can't help but fear a similar outcome. So in an attempt to change my future outcome, I have found a website that's like exercise  for the brain, called Lumosity
Their mission: "is to create innovative neuroscience-based tools that empower people to lead better lives through better brain health and performance"


After playing a few of the different "brain games", I must admit...I feel a bit more alert and ready to take on the world...give it a try and tell me what you think.
Till next time....

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon