Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stumbleupon- Discover New Websites

Ever wish you could just click a button and *poof*... a web page matched to your personal preference would magically appear? Me too! So I found a site that does just that...STumbleUpon.

"StumbleUpon uses / ratings to form collaborative opinions on website quality. When you stumble, you will only see pages that friends and like-minded stumblers () have recommended. This helps you discover great content you probably wouldn’t find using a search engine."


Since I've signed up for this site, I have discovered ALL sorts of cool new websites and reading material. Be warned though...this site can be very addictive and time consuming.
If you wanna see my page, go here!
Otherwise, go check it out...join...sart following me and I'll do the same. It'll be fun! Oh, and tell me what you think of the site.
I wanna know!

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon