Friday, September 10, 2010

Yoga Finder

I have been wanting to try Yoga for........well, for a LONG time! Why I haven't tried it yet is lame and I really have no excuses other than I've allowed my petty life to get in the way of doing things that can not only benefit, but also CHANGE my life and the way I live. So, today is my first step in finding the right yoga class for me...after doing some reasearch, I found a website called Yoga Finder. This site is AMAZING! No matter where you live...country, state, city, town....this site will find a class in your area.
Thinking of becoming a Yoga teacher...or maybe you just want to find a Yoga retreat...or a single Yoga event in your area....well, I would recommend searching through the Yoga Finder site before searching all over google. It could save hours out of your day like it did for me! As a matter of fact, I found a center I plan to try next week, and at a very reasonable price ($20 for my 1st three classes).
 So there ya go...a new Site for a new "You".

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon