Thursday, July 29, 2010

b@ Features...Join the Party!

Have you ever wanted to go to a festival to see your favorite DJ, but couldn't? Maybe you had to work, or you had other plans you couldn't break, or...it was in ANOTHER COUNTRY?? Yeah me too, which is why I'm really diggin' this new site I found, Be @ TV.
You can look up a music event by name...or you can search a DJ's name. For instance, I would've LOVED to see Roger Sanchez at Tomorrowlands which happened a few days ago on July 25th. So I clicked on Tomorrowlands/Roger Sanchez link and I got to watch his set, wich was recorded through FOUR different angles!! I could feel (and see) the vibe of his set, which is WAY COOL!
If you'd like to see what I'm talking about, click on ROGER SANCHEZ or IDA ENGBERG now.


b@ Features

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon