Thursday, July 08, 2010

WOOT! Rocks!

Sure, I've heard the term "woot", but I never really got the point....as far as the website goes...I get it now. And I Love it! The concept is brilliant as far as I'm concerned! Basically, they sell one item per day until it is sold out or until 11:59pm central time when it is replaced by a new item. That *new* item is released every morning at 12am central time, seven days a week. It's a great way to keep people like me coming back just out of pure curiosity if nothing else. OH, and they also have what they call a “woot off” (found at Sellout.woot)where they take the products that didn’t get sold and sell them back to back at an even LOWER price until all of them are gone.  This is the only time products change more than once in a 24 hour period.
I love woot so much, I registered with 2 of their other sites as well...
WINE.WOOT    AND... SHIRT.WOOT

Okay my friends...that's it for my next "Site Junkee" review worth checking out!
 I hope you'll take a moment to look around and possibly join....I did.


No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon