Sunday, July 11, 2010

Petizens...its like Facebook for your pet

I'm not even sure how I came across this site, but I'm so happy I did. Having an
animal in your life can really change a person and their state of happiness. My girlfriend and I have 6 cats and they ALL have a very distinct personality. I can't count how many times I've said that a couple of them needed their own blog because of the silly things they do. Now that I've found Pitizens I no longer have to "think" about starting that blog...this is better than a blog. It truly is like Facebook for your pet(s). It works just like a networking site. You create a profile for yourself AND for your pet...your pet is the one who's profile page everyone sees. Petizens i
s a worldwide network, so you can see people's pets from ALL over the globe. 
Petizens was founded in 2008 by Per and Tamako Lyngemark.
They got the idea to start Petizens in 2007, to make a truly unique website for pet lovers where users could personalize the pet's webpage.

They surely got the concept right if you ask me! I have started a page for Edgar  which you can see by clicking on his name. If you have a pet...ANY type of pet (cat, dog, horse, bunny, snake, lizard, fish, etc.), and you wanna give them their own web presence, then this is the site you need to check out!

Thanks for reading!
Site Junkee

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon