Monday, September 20, 2010

Fibers

Thinking of branding your name? Or maybe you're just tired of the same ol' mainstream Tees you see everywhere you go to shop, so you're ready to get your own ideas printed on a Tee for yourself...or your family...or for your friend's birthday...or...or...the possibilities are endless at Fibers; a site I found earlier while browsing through trusty FB (yes, sometimes their ads DO catch my attention damnit).
This site is "crazy  about self-expression and strives to create an experience for customers that offers the ultimate in product customization."

So I gave it a try and I must admit, I'm pleased with the results...
Heck, I may even order one of these bad boys!
Oh, and if you don't feel like creating your own design, don't stress...there are 1,000's of pre designed templates for you to browse through until you find one that's right up your alley.

Okay folks, have fun with this one and let me know what you think if you happen to try Fibers out for yourself...

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon