Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life Hacker

Do It Yourselfer's unite! If I can learn to do something on my own without paying for it, then you better believe I am more than will to give it a shot first...which is why I LOVE LifeHacker! It's a a place where you can find "Tips and downloads for getting things done" (i.e. how to Turn a Grill Tray into a Jewelery Organizer, or How to Pick an Android Smartphone, or maybe you wanna learn how to Use Levels to Fix Poorly Exposed Photos). Whatever it is, I'm sure you can find out how to get it done at this site. Or if  you'd like to share your own secrets or tips on how to do something you don't already see on this site, you can do that as well. Be a contributor. Be a "Life Hacker." I am...

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon