Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vice Magazine

Once upon a time, I lived in Hollywood...one of the things I grew to love while living there was a magazine called VICE. I would be walking down a street, past some store and notice a magazine rack with some kind of crazy picture or cool art on the cover which would catch my eye...then "FREE" would catch my eye. "Seriously? This magazine is free.99?" So, of course I would grab a copy and read through it...finding everything from pictures of people passed out drunk in random places, to pictures of medical issues gone wrong, to stupid funny comics like the one below...
 Every month, I would keep a look out around the city for issues of VICE (many places that carried it, would be rid of it too fast to have a place I could rely on finding it...so it became a sort of treasure hunt some months). Ever since moving away from LA, I am no longer graced with free copies at my disposal, BUT...lucky for me, they have a website where I can read up on all the crazy shit they continue to publish...I feel it my duty to share their site with you....so go ahead "Site Junkee"...get lost in the craziness of VICE!
Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Photo Jo Jo is the new cool!

Photojojo: World's Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gadgets
    get this for your page
    DreamHost coupon